A road map for starting entrepreneurs.
What you'll get:
- Starting a Biz Checklist: a step-by-step guide to what you need to do & consider
- All About My Biz Workbook: one simple spot to fill in all the important details about your business
- A 2019 Tax Calendar: so you never miss a deadline for your income tax returns, payroll tax, 1099s, sales tax, and estimate tax payments
- A downloadable mileage log that can be accessed on your smart phone
- A spreadsheet to simply track business income and expenses and categorize them neatly for you
- A sales tax checklist to help you determine if you need to charge sales tax. And if so, on what items and at what rates.
This is the toolkit you need to:
- Make sure your business is set up properly and that you haven’t missed a single step
- Make sure you know all of the important deets about your business and have one organized space to jot it all down
- Figure out if sales tax is something you need to worry about in your business and if so, what rate to charge and where
- Track miles and have the calculations done for you (on your phone)
- Track expenses and income simply to know your profit if you’re not going to use bookkeeping software yet (with a simple summary tab that’ll sum the categories for you)
- Never miss a deadline
This will really help you get a handle on your business and is perfect for you if:
- You’re thinking of starting a business but don’t know where to start
- You just started your business and need to get it set up properly
- You’ve have had your business for a couple of years but think you might be missing something
- You’ve had your business for a couple of years and could really use these tools!